måndag 18 februari 2019

A white wine from Aglianico, by Mastroberardino

Aglianico is a red wine grape that is used for example for the mighty Taurausi wines from Campania in Italy. However, Mastroberardino has made a white wine called Neroameta from Aglianico. So that is one wine that I had to taste. The vintage is 2017 and the ABV is 13%.
The colour is very light. In the taste is apples and some pear with citrus and some flowers. Very fresh and crisp. A very nice and good white wine. Reminds me of a very good Verdicchio.

Next up is the producer Ca dei Frati and the wine I Frati Lugano, it is made of a local variant of the grape Verdicchio. The vintage is 2017 and the ABV 13,5%. I get gooseberries on the nose. In the taste I get minerals with some citrus and pear in the taste. A very good wine.






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar