onsdag 17 februari 2021

Castiglion Del Bosco, Brunello Di Montalcino 2009

 The Castiglion Del Bosco, Brunello Di Montalcino 2009 is  wine that I tasted the last time 2014.A long time ago now and I remember that I thought that it was quite heavy at that time so it will see what seven more years of ageing has brought on. The producer Castiglion Del Bosco is a producer in Tuscany, Italy. They own 62 hectares of vineyards near Montalcino

In the taste I get red cherry, red currant and black currants. Some tannins in the back that has became smooth after seven years of ageing. Quite complex wine with flavours that go very well together. This wine definitely needed some more ageing and now it is excellent.

However, this wine cost 189 SEK when I bought it seven years ago. Now it costs 495 SEK. Very expensive but very good.But way out of my price range nowadays.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar