onsdag 21 mars 2012

Good times in Verona

When in Verona there is a big winelist in every trattoria and La Taverna da via Stella is no different. A lot of different traditional Veronese food and with a lot of wine from around Verona. For the primi I choose a Veronese style gnochi and as a secondi stuffed duck with polenta. Very traditional veronese food. For the wine I choose a Valpolicella Vigneto Boccascalucce from 2010. The food was excellent, probably one of the best restaurants in Verona. The wine tasted very nice for being a red wine. The aftertaste had a very strong berry taste lingering in my mouth which I liked. And as a dessert I had almond biscuits with the traditional Recioto della Valpolicella. I could have two or three dessers like that. Yummy and the wine was good as usual. I love the sweet Italian wines.





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar