måndag 4 januari 2016

Champagne and more champagne

For new years eve I had the chance to sample several champagnes.

Baron Fuente is a brut vintage champagne from 2002. I bought it several years ago and I had almost forgotten that I had it. When pouring this champagne it were not so much bubbles any more but it smelled nice. The taste were still strong but I had the feeling that this champagne were on its last legs and would probably become worse in the upcoming years.
Next champagne were the vintage champagne Comte Audoin de Dampierre from 2002. This one still had all the bubbles left and the smell of this were very strong. It had an elegant taste and I think this champagne can be stored for several more years.
I also had the chance to try a brut nature champagne, which is a champagne with no added sugar. Very good and dry.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar