lördag 9 januari 2016

Sardina and sparkling wines

Sardinia is not the place when I think of sparkling wines but they have some sparkling wine production. I got to try the wine Akenta which is a Vino Spumante by producer Cantina Santa Maria La Palma. It is from the DOC Vermentino di Sardegna which means that it is made of Vermentino grapes. This wine is good. It has the freshness of a Vermentino and is quite light to drink but with a good flavour. Very good wine to enjoy. Could give Prosecco a challenge.

Next wine is a Ferrari Perle from 2008. I found this wine a bit non descriptive when I tasted it. Was it a bad bottle or where I a bit off that day? Because all other Ferrari wines I have tasted have been very good. Will have to try another bottle one day to see.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar