söndag 12 maj 2019

Arpago and Cupa from I Pastini

Producer I Pastini in Puglia has become a favourite of mine due to the good wines that I have tasted. This time I have tasted yet another two wines from this producer.

First up is the red wine Arpago which is a Primitivo wine made from 100% primitivo wines. The grapes is grown at 50 meters altitude. The wine is from 2015 and the ABV is 14%. I find this wine to be a very fresh primitivo with a taste of cherry, plum and some lingering soft tannins. This is an excellent primitivo. Probably the best that I have ever tasted.

The second wine is the white wine Capa made from the grape Bianco D'Alesanno which is quite an unknown grape. This grape is grown in the hills of Valle d'Itra at a height of 350 meters. The vintage is 2017 and the ABV is 12%. In the taste I get tropical fruits, peaches and some bitterness at the end.  Yet another food wine from I Pastini.

So far everything has been good to excellent from I Pastini.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar