söndag 21 juni 2020

Colle Del Re passito and Monte Del Fra passito

Both of the Colle Del Re passito and Monte Del Fra passito I have reviewed before but it is fun to go back to great wines that I have drank before to see if my opinion has changed anything.

The Colle Del Re Albana di Romagna passito from producer Umberto Ceari is a sweet wine made from 100% Albana grapes. I have earlier tried the 2008 vintage and it was exellent. This wine is as I remember it. A lot of figs and apricots with well integrated sweetness. Still very exellent. Luckily I bought several bottles when I visited Bologna.


The next wine is the Monte Del Fra passito bianco of the 2012 vintage. A lot of raisins and apricots in the taste and here you can feel more sugar. Still very good and an excellent meditation wine.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar