fredag 24 februari 2012

Cidre De Normandie Boulard

It has been a while now since I had a french cider from Normandy. My favourite cider from Drouin is not available right now so I choose Boulard instead. This Cidre De Normandie by Boulard is very nice. It smells very nice and you can feel the apple character. The taste is dry and the apples is there again. The colour is very applelike. And to my surprise it went very well together with different assortment of cheeses. Normally I drink this cider at barbeques during summer.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Its also a bit of luxury to open the bottle. Anyway, its funny that things like "Xider" exists, when you can get this stuff from Normandie.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. So true. A bottle of sugary Xider with chemical taste or this apple tasting Cider which is not expensive either.

      Radera