lördag 29 november 2014

Alto Adige, good wine and beautiful nature

Alto Adige is one of my favorite regions in Italy. It has such beautiful nature with the valleys and the mountains.
Alto Adige produces some of the best white wines in Italy but this time I have tried two bottles of red wine from Alto Adige. Both are produced using the grape Lagrein, which is a red wine grape native to Alto Adige. First up is the wine Lagrein by producer Mezzacorona from 2012. It is a decent wine with a taste of black currants but feels a bit harsh.

Second wine I bought in Alto Adige and it is the wine Lagrein by producer Cantina Tramin from 2010. The taste is of pepper, cacao and liquorice and has a long finish of pepper. Very good wine. 

Normally I have a picture of the wine I have drank but with such beauty in Alto Adige, lets stay there.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar